Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Arte y pico award

Pin It
Hi all, another busy week has gone by with the bike camp going off great. All the kids rode really well and it was a happy day all round. I sat down at my laptop to catch up on email etc and found Chrissy had awarded me with the Arte y pico award....it was a nice surprise and thankyou so much Chrissy. Like Chrissy i only started my blog in november last year and to see so many hits and beatiful comments is fantastic....thankyou all for the support.



Here are the Rules
1. you pick 5 blogs that you think deserve this award for there creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging comuminty, no matter the langage.
2. Each award has to have the name of the athor and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by ever one.
3. Award winner and the one who has given the prize has to show the link of arte y pico so everyone will know the origin of this award.
4. to show the rules
the blogs I chose are Angela, Tracey, Sonja's, Papaer stamps sissors and Mels stampz
these blogs have all inpsired me and its great to be able to just say thanks......Valita

4 comments:

Sandy in NH said...

WITH YOUR VREATIVITY, YOU DESERVE IT! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Tranquilita said...

Ohhh congratulations!!! You really deserve this and all the existing prizes for your work.

Diana.

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

Hi Valita! Congratulations and thank you for nominating me :) Your designs are amazing and very creative. I am loving your blog as well, it is on my speed dial ( google reader LOL ) I am currently working on my list of nominees then I will post my award. Thanks again.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Congrats and thank you so much! I'm so glad that I found your blog so I can come and be inspired and so tickled that you visit mine too. :0) Mel