Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Special offer $2 only for my Stitched Flower folding patterns one week only

Pin It
Hi all, I have an exciting one week only offer on my stitched flower folding patterns. Normally $7.95 for this week only you will pay just $2 How good is that! Once you buy my special offer you will be added to my exclusive Fresh Fold club which will entitle you to future one off specials! Today's offer ends Tuesday the 1st June. Click on the above pics and it will take you straight to my pattern blog where you will find all my other patterns I have available.

This set has 4 different patterns, instructions, tips on how to achieve this new technique, close up photos etc. These are sent to you as files which means no postage costs. Please overseas buyers Pay pal only, within Australia if you wish to pay by bank deposit or money order contact me. If i don't hear from you i will send these to the email address provided by Pay Pal

Blessings to you

SPECIAL OFFER FINISHED

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [24 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria