Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Christmas scene Tent card

Pin It
Hi all, while surfing the net i was inspired by this cute Christmas card and straight away knew i could do something similar in punches. I decided to make this into a Christmas scene and wanted to get the feel you were looking out a window. Tent cards are so easy you can find more instructions on how to make them here.

I used clear acetate for the window and embossed it with the window pane folder from cuttlebug. This one Ive just mounted up as a regular card front.
To create my punchart refer to the below pic and watch the video :) hope you enjoy
Blessings to you

and a last thought

“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you.

I do not give to you as the world gives.

Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid”
(John 14:27, NIV)




10 comments:

Holly Young said...

just darling. I don't know how you see these shapes in the punches!

AndreaA said...

what a very cute card!!1
I love watching your video's.
You make everything look so easy!!!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

You are one talented and creative woman! I love seeing what you do! Also LOVE the accent - it makes me smile every time I hear you on your videos! :<)

Wishing you a great day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Anonymous said...

Great card. Very cute! Thanks for showing how to make other items with punches. My creative brain is dead I am afraid so I appreciate your sharing ideas.
Jackie

Ruby said...

I'm so impressed with your beautiful card... it is really so cute! Tks for sharing your creativity... will have to case this for a New Year's card...

Kim said...

wonderful card! this will be on my inspiration blog post later this week. TFS

Stempeltiger said...

Such a really beautiful tent card!
So sweet details ... great idea.
Hugs from Germany
Swantje

slbt17 said...

wow! thanks for sharing!
Sandra

Bev said...

one word...genius!

Carla said...

Very inspired! So happy that you shared your talents..<3