Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Blue, Red & Yellow angry bird cards

Pin It
Hi all I had a request to make some of the birds from the Angry bird game. You can see some of my pigs and the patterns that i made earlier here http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com.au/2011/07/angry-birds-king-pig-and-helmet-pig-fun.html
These were fun quick cards to make using a paper piecing method. Patterns and video below, enjoy!
Blessings to you


and a last thought
“I do not count myself to have apprehended;
but one thing I do, forgetting those things
which are behind and reaching forward
to those things which are ahead”
(Philippians 3:13, NKJV)

Blue Red & Yellow Angry Bird Paper Piecing Patterns


13 comments:

Stephenie said...

These are great! so cute! tfs!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Wonderful! You are so creative! Great tutorial as always. Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Jackie said...

These are so cool! Thanks so much for the patterns and the video. You are wonderful.

Lysa said...

Valita,
I am in awe of your hand for ink and paper. Every time I visit your blog I leave with a smile on my face. Thanks so much for all you do. You may not realize but your inspiration spans the world. I am here in NJ, USA and visit often. Thank you so much for the videos and all you do. Blessing to you and yours,
Lysa

Carol Carriveau said...

Though I know nothing about this game, you have created great birds!

Kelly said...

OMG...These are just as cute as can be!!! You are SO creative!

Gwen Mangelson said...

is there a purchasable tutorial for the angry birds? Or am I missing information? I would love to buy the pattern/tutorial!
and I don't have one bit of trouble paying you for your hard work because you rock and I appreciate you!

valita said...

these patterns are free from my blog

Blaire said...

Thank you so much for sharing this. I have a little boy who is turning 4 and is asking for everything Angry Birds...even though he doesn't know how to play the game :) This will be so much fun to make his card for him!

talha said...

Wonderful,You have so creative Great tutorial.


Fundraising Discount Cards
Gift Card Printing
Hank Hendricks

Sally said...

thank you, my husband just loves Angry birds so this will be ideal for him :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for this lovely tutorial and patterns - they are the most realistic depictions of the Angry Birds that I have come across. My 5 year old boy will love these for his birthday party invites.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for this lovely tutorial and patterns - they are the most realistic depictions of the Angry Birds that I have come across. My 5 year old boy will love these for his birthday party invites.