Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

On a happier note

Pin It
Open in Mobile App Hi all, my last post was purely aimed at those doing the wrong thing so please don't take offense. On a happier note Ive had the lovely people from all free paper craft add me as a designer so if you have a sec pop over and check it out! :) http://www.allfreepapercrafts.com/Paper-Craft-Designers/Valita-Reynolds-Paper-Craft-Designer
Family has been my priority lately with our youngest daughter madly studying and now starting her HSC Exams for yr 12 and will continue over the next two weeks then her formal. We spent a week just recently with all our kids home on their mid semester breaks and did some camping. Ben will be flying out to Brazil for 6 weeks over Christmas on a mission trip so it was good to spend some time with him. Our oldest daughter graduates in a few weeks from Primary teaching and has secured a job for next year teaching grade 2 just 40 minuets from home. Ive been finishing my puppets and you can now see them in my Etsy store 

I'm getting my mind back in paper craft mode so look out! LOL ..... take care and
Blessings to you




 and a last thought
Listen, my son, to your father's instruction and 
do not forsake your mother's teaching.
Proverbs 1:8





1 comment:

Mary said...

I look forward to your posts. It's too bad someone would take advantage of you. You have so many great ideas! I can't imagine having your kind of creativity. You are so skilled in an amazing variety of crafts.