Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

christmas spinner card

Pin It
Hi all sorry Ive not posted here for a while, crazy busy stuff goes on at this time of the year including our sons year 12 formal which was a great night to end his schooling and he scrubbed up pretty good too :) so proud of you Ben! we pray now that he will find direction for his future plans.


this is the card I made for him :) some of my corner folding techniques

ive been playing with my ornament dies from nestabilities and have this video tutorial for you to check out.... i feel like im just popping in and out but ill be back soon
Blessings to you

and a last thought

For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the LORD,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

11 comments:

Smilie girl said...

congratulations to your son on his graduation.
Fantastic video and card as always.
I love spinner cards.

eva said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card as always.
Congratulations to your son. Now the fun part starts!

Texas JennyWren said...

Oh my, your attention to detail is amazing! I love your spinner card - AWESOME. Thanks for sharing.

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Wonderful card! I love your creativity and originality and enjoy every new project you come up with! You are a special person and I love your blog!

Having just received an SU order with the pillow box die I am so excited to make a pair of slippers! They are so cute!

Wishing you a happy weekend with your family and thank you for sharing all of your talents with us!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Nyoka said...

Great project!!!! Thanks for the video!
God bless!

AndreaA said...

Thank you for the video....
I love this card.... so pretty!!

Shari said...

Contragulations on your son's finishing 12th grade. Saying a prayer he goes on to college.

Great card, I wondered how to do the spinner cards, you make it so easy. I don't have the dies but can use my cricut to cut a large ornament and a small one for the spinner. LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Congrats for your sons's graduation.
That's cool spinner card. TFS

Suzi said...

Thank you for the terrific idea! I don't have the ornament die, but I think I might just make it with a Christmas tree die.

Dwita said...

Congrats for your son, Valita... And great design. Love it.