Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Introducing my Christmas Orchid

Pin It
Open in Mobile App
 Hi all, I'm excited it introduce my Christmas Orchid punch art instructions! I really enjoyed creating this stunning Orchid which could be changed up by using different colour combinations for any occasion not just Christmas. This flower uses just one punch ( blossom petals punch from stampin up) and is a must in your collection of punch art projects.


UPDATE: please note, Stampin up no longer sells the bolssom petals punch used for this project so to get around this problem and continue for you to enjoy my projects I have designed some replacement petals which are very similar and will allow you to make the same projects. This will be included with your purchase download.... the up side is you don't need to buy an expensive punch! You can refer to my instruction video as to how to use my template, thank you for your ongoing support. Valita

Christmas Orchid $5.95
Don't forget to check out my corner folding patterns too!
Check out four more of my Orchids all made with just one punch!  http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com.au/2011/05/introducing-my-orchids-4-set-punch-art.html
 Blessings to you




and a last thought
Today when you hear Him calling 
do not harden your hearts against him.
Hebrews 4:7



2 comments:

Jessica said...

This is gorgeous Valita! Thanks for sharing your fabulous designs. As always, if I had the cash I'd be buying them all. I do enjoy your folding designs you gave me!
The orchid is just fab. I hope you sell a bunch! Hugs, Jess

TLady said...

LOVELY CARD Valita!!!!!!!!! :) Your cards are ALWAYS ones to ADMIRE!!!!!!!!!!! :)