Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Snow drop paper art

Pin It
Introducing my Snowdrops punch art instructions inspired by Vera....thanks :) I remember these growing in my Mum's garden as a kid and looking closely at them thinking how can something so tiny be so amazing I loved them and was eager for next spring to come so I could see them again. I hope you too will enjoy this new pattern as useful spring cards, more pics in the instructions.


UPDATE: please note, Stampin up no longer sells the bolssom petals punch used for this project so to get around this problem and continue for you to enjoy my projects I have designed some replacement petals which are very similar and will allow you to make the same projects. This will be included with your purchase download.... the up side is you don't need to buy an expensive punch! You can refer to my instruction video as to how to use my template, thank you for your ongoing support. Valita

Snowdrops punch art instructions $5.95


So we've done some cooking for the kids ........ Rainbow cupcakes this time :) and just finished making some Yum picnic food too. catch you all later :)


Blessings to you

and a last thought

“But thanks be to God, who always leads us
in triumphal procession in Christ
and through us spreads everywhere
the fragrance of the knowledge of him”
(2 Corinthians 2:14, NIV)

11 comments:

Vera B said...

Valita,

I am simply amazed by your creations! I just bought the pattern instructions for the snowdrops and I am very anxious to try them up. I don't have the punch for the petals but I will draw them myself.
Thank you!!!!

Vera B

Anonymous said...

How pretty! They look like my white crocus' that are now pushing up. I have 4 open! The cupcakes look yummy! Will you adopt me as one of your kids? I can be bought for cupcakes!!!!
Cheryl McAskill
c.mcaskill@verizon.net

Jessica said...

Well you've done it again! No wonder you can create such beautiful flowers. You've looked closely at each one. Thanks for sharing your talent. Hugs, Jess

Velda said...

I just love your patterns. Am thinking about which to buy, but it would be really helpful to know which punches you used, in advance, so I know if I have them, or need to order them. Is there a reason you don't tell the punch names? Your creations are amazing, simply amazing.

valita said...

email me if you like to know what punches i used :)

Sue said...

Very beautiful Valita. You amaze me. Have a blessed week!
Sue

Tracy B said...

Valita, I am always so enthralled when I visit your blog. I love your creations and your "genius" at being about to see something and then recreate it with the tools you have on hand. You are a true artist. Thank you for the inspiration!

Lulu/cy said...

***DearHeart, On behalf of ALL the
ignorant people in the world, esp
that 1 person who attempted 2 tell
U what 2 do, please accept a deep
sincere apology fm the ones who
know U(via this media)& appreciate
U. Not only 4 what U give us, but 4
what we humbly owe 2 YOU. You did not have to share w/us Ur GivenGift
Certainly U have ever right 2ask4 a small stipen. U have 2 pay 4 the
camera,Light, SD card(& HighEfficy)
@that,also 4 Ur electric Bills to
even show us what U have 2 offer. I
know I s/on behalf of all of Us who
LUV U, 4 WHO U R, & what You have share w/us.NO NOT just Ur gift of deep in-spired art's craft, BUT what U are, the stories of Ur Loves
how they R how Ur Hubby & Your profound work 2 build in them a deep foundation. A work that is never-ending, that grows on & on.
I sure hope that this lady is reading what we are all saying, that we offer to YOU our Thanks for the time, gift and love which you share w/us. IF...and I say IF she knew just a bit of YOU then she would have known that U R the
type of person who would have been
glad 2 give her a free lesson,(if she couldn't have afford 2 pay 4 Ur lesson. I'm glad U were/R able 2
stand-up 4 U, & what U do. There is nuch that U do for Us. I'm sure
U will continue to proceed as You do. May U continue 2 B of JOY, & open 2 receive all the blessing U R able to receive. Blessed B the name of Our lord now & forever, and no matter what road we may each take 2 get 2 Our Father, let us rejoice in the journey,and carry along those with us for as long as we can those who call on us for help, or to whom we can give of our self. PeaceBw/U&Ur's

Pam D said...

Your flowers have to be thee most creative ones I have seen anywhere, just gorgeous!! I love comin' here to see what new ones you come up with. God has blessed you with such an awesome gift of recreating life-like paper flowers and such beautiful cards. He is so good!
Blessings!
Pam D

mani said...

A nice design, flowers are looking fresh and real.
Plastic Card
Plastic Cards

Sueli Pinheiro said...

Hi,
I loved knowing your blog. His works are wonderful and generosity in sharing the tutorials are fantastic.
I made an entry on my blog indicating two of his tutorials. I hope I do not mind.
I'm already following you.
God bless you.
www.suelipinheiro.blogspot.com