Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Calla Lily paper art

Pin It
Hi all, Firstly thank you for all you love support and comments each one has been very much appreciated thank you also for your fresh enthusiasm toward the things i do here on my blog. It's interesting how when you may be battling other problems something always happens just to test you a bit more and how important it is to have people helping to put things back into perspective and to listen, I also realize that my small problems are nothing compared to others... always a good lesson to learn. My heart goes out to my friend Judy and her husband, please pray for them.
Well Ben went back to Uni yesterday a sad but good thing, sad as we all miss him here at home already but I know he is happy with where he is in life.. Beth too :) I made sure they had some goodies from home though

so now I'm introducing my newest instructions the Calla Lily. These large flowers are amazing and you will love how quick and easy they are to make using only one punch leaves and all.


UPDATE: please note, Stampin up no longer sells the bolssom petals punch used for this project so to get around this problem and continue for you to enjoy my projects I have designed some replacement petals which are very similar and will allow you to make the same projects. This will be included with your purchase download.... the up side is you don't need to buy an expensive punch! You can refer to my instruction video as to how to use my template, thank you for your ongoing support. Valita

Calla Lily punch art instructions $5.95

Blessings to you

and a last thought

“Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world,
but let God transform you into a new person
by changing the way you think.
Then you will learn to know God’s will for you,
which is good and pleasing and perfect”
(Romans 12:2 NLT).



13 comments:

Debbie Dunham said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love the lilies!

Tracey said...

Valita, Your calla lilies are absolutely gorgeous, tfs!

Ms said...

oh my gosh, this is just too darned cute and of course I'm on my way to your blog to buy the instructions.... Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creativity... hope you have a great week....

Jessica said...

Just gorgeous Valita! You know it's my fave flower. Hope the quiet house gives you the desire to create! Oh and what are those cute little creature cookies? They have eyes! And they look yummy!
TFS
Hugs, Jess

Carol W said...

These are BEAUTIFUL...so well done...

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Another lovely project and great video! Thank you for sharing your creation! Wishing you a happy day today with the extra 24 we have in February this year!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I always watch your videos on youtube. I love your work. I've seen lately something nice on youtube and wanted it to share it with you. Is not in English, but is very interesting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6IIGRRUSxw&feature=related

Thank you!
Vera B

Anonymous said...

Hi Valita!

I was wondering if you can inspire us with an ideea of a snowdrop flower. I have been searching everywhere on the web but it seems nobody tought at this little yet very delicate flower.
Then, I was thinking of you :)

Thank you!
Vera B

Anonymous said...

dear friend in Christ. Wanted to ask you about the bible verse rota-tor you have on your site. I live in Iceland and would be very interested. Thank you. Gulla
gulla17@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

You have a really nice piece of art. Thanks for the inspiration! This would really be ideal for us who are into events. =)

Flower Arrangement

Unknown said...

Muy delicado!!!

glogger said...

Can you tell me where to purchase the calla lily punch? Thank you. I love the softness of your website. How pleasant.

valita said...

Blossom petals punch from stampin up