Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Australian native Waratah paper art flower

Pin It
Introducing my Australian native Waratah punch art flower the Floral Emblem of New South Whales. Read more on this here http://www.anbg.gov.au/emblems/nsw.emblem.html
I love the Australian bush and the native flowers that grow here. As a child i have very fond memories of my mother and me walking through the bush and teaching me the names of some amazing Australian wild flowers that grew along the coast of New South Whales. It would be a dream of mine to eventually get over to Western Australia and see the stunning wild flowers in spring, I'm told they are awesome. Thank you Lorraine for inspiring me to create the stunning flower using only two punches and I hope others will enjoy making this flower. oh and the rain has started again :( more local flooding going on around here ......


UPDATE: please note, Stampin up no longer sells the bolssom petals punch used for this project so to get around this problem and continue for you to enjoy my projects I have designed some replacement petals which are very similar and will allow you to make the same projects. This will be included with your purchase download.... the up side is you don't need to buy an expensive punch! You can refer to my instruction video as to how to use my template, thank you for your ongoing support. Valita

Australian native Waratah punch art instructions $5.95


Blessings to you



5 comments:

chantal said...

Elle est magnifique!!!!!!!!!!!
Chantal (de la France)

Merry said...

This is stunning...amazing what you do with punches.

Jessica said...

What a gorgeous flower! Thanks for sharing the link!

Gina Wrona said...

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou said...

WOW-za jeepers boom boom bibbsy bibbsy boom. Thanks U not only for sharing the flower, but also for sharing the sweeter part of your walks w/Ur mother.