Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Magnolia paper art and my craft room update

Pin It
Open in Mobile App
 Hi all, introducing to you my new Magnolia punch art ......
Everyone loves the stunning artistry of the Magnolia flower, It's bare branches exploding with white, pink and burgundy beauty. You will love this Magnolia punch art spray made with only two punches this card will impress..... a Mothers day success !! Please remember if you have any questions about the instructions email me before you buy I'm happy to chat.


UPDATE: please note, Stampin up no longer sells the bolssom petals punch used for this project so to get around this problem and continue for you to enjoy my projects I have designed some replacement petals which are very similar and will allow you to make the same projects. This will be included with your purchase download.... the up side is you don't need to buy an expensive punch! You can refer to my instruction video as to how to use my template, thank you for your ongoing support. Valita

Magnolia punch art Introductions $5.95

We had a great Easter weekend spending time with our kids and extended family at the Sydney Royal Easter show then on to Katoomba to visit Dave's older brother.... we had this Cartoon drawing done of Dave and I while at the show... I think he really captured the looks here ;)

And in the mean time Ive been once again cleaning out my craft room.... so sit back and enjoy the video
 Blessings to you




and a last thought
 If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves,
 and the truth is not in us
1 John 1:8


9 comments:

Wendy L said...

Very interesting video, thanks for showing it, it is always nice to see inside other peoples' craft rooms. xxx

Hanna said...

WOW, Valita, this is just breathtaking!! Love it! :) You are so amazingly creative, your creations blow me away everytime, they're all so fantastic :)

hugs,
Hanna

Merry said...

That magnolia is stunning, you are so clever. Looks like a fun time at the show with the cartoon.

TLady said...

LOVELY NEW FLOWER VALITA!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AN EYE-CATCHER!!!!!! :) AND as you were showing us your craft room & the puppet stuff....I WAS THINKING, "Hope you SHOW US MORE of your puppets in the future!!!!" GLAD to hear you're going to do that!!!!!!! :) WHAT A CREATIVE LADY!!!!!!!!!!! :) GOD BLESS!!!!!!! :)

kat said...

Oh, my! I am exhausted just from your tour, showing us everything you are working on now. thanks for letting us in to your craft room.....

SpindleandDistaffCreations said...

Thanks so much for sharing a look at your craft room and puppet creations. May God continue to bless your creative talents!
Regards,
Suzanne

terrie said...

Thanks for sharing your craft room with us...I like your puppets they are very nice...
Your flower cards is awesome...
Your so creative and a very busy lady...have fun with your crafts.

Create Beauty with Laurajo said...

Valita, You are awesome and oh so talented. I love looking at all your punches!! Pretty cool that you have been hired to make puppets for a school. Love your studio. Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

As I was looking back at All your videos as I do on a daily basis because I think you are FAB @ card making, you mentioned a crafters block that you get. Please don't get anymore blocks as you are one of my main and favorite crafters (besides Christina Griffiths(sp??) Making-card-magic from the UK)that I turn to for help and inspiration. I don't know what I would do without you 2 ladies.Thanks for your wonderful gift and talent that helps out a poor sap like me...lol